Trinity Lutheran Church in Riverton, Wyoming was organized November 5, 1939. With the able assistance of Pastor Leo Fenske (Mount Hope Lutheran Church, Kinnear) and approximately 50 Charter Members, the congregation began holding regular worship services and sunday school.
While using various buildings around town for services, the members bought the two lots at 5th and Park Avenue, which has remained the home address of the congregation. A basement chapel was built and dedicated August 13, 1944 and served members until the first church building was erected and dedicated November 13, 1949.
The ever-growing membership prompted the buying of the adjacent property and the erecting of a large educational building for Trinity Lutheran School. The two buildings were connected in 1986.
The congregation has been served and blessed by many faithful pastors who have preached Jesus and His saving love.
+ + +