Supporting with gift cards from RaiseRight

Trinity Lutheran School partners with RaiseRight (formerly ShopWithScrip) to help fundraise money for our school and students through gift card purchasing.

When you purchase RaiseRight gift cards, you're purchasing negotiable gift certificates that are used like cash. The gift card is issued by the national and local retailers where many people already shop. These merchants want to support non-profit organizations, and in return ask you to support them by shopping with gift cards at their stores. A percentage of each gift card purchase is donated directly back to the school.


The reason for the effectiveness of gift cards is simple:  families generate revenue through purchases they would make anyway. Groceries, clothing, toys, gifts, even gasoline can be purchased with scrip.  You can support Trinity Lutheran School -- without spending outside of your budget.

RaiseRight Physical Card Orders

Contact or stop by the school office to buy in-person directly from us. We have a large variety of gift cards available today, and we can also order cards in for you.


RaiseRight Online

Order RaiseRight gift cards and track your rebates online! Register for your free account today! Please contact the school prior to registering to receive our enrollment code.

  • Check your account activity
  • Run your own rebate history
  • Create a personalized favorites list
  • Reload gift cards you already own
  • Purchase and print RaiseRight eCards

RaiseRight eCards

With RaiseRight eCards available, you can purchase and print gift cards from home and start shopping in minutes!

  • Browse 750+ available brands and select your RaiseRight product choice
  • Pay to receive your eCard in moments, or pay the school office by check
  • Print your RaiseRight eCard directly from your RaiseRight account and redeem it at a store -OR-
  • Enter the eCard code for online purchases

Signing up is easy. Create or log in to your RaiseRight account after contacting the school office at 307-857-5710 or for our enrollment code.